Thursday, July 28, 2011

Etsy Favorites 7-28-11







Heather Ross Mendocino 
3 Fat Quarter Pack


Heather Ross is my all time favorite fabric designer and some of her fabric is very difficult to find.
This one in particular. 
But, I found it at Janeymac's shop


She carries a lot of Heather Ross and Denyse Schmidt..
I absolutely love the fabric she has in her shop.
I almost don't want to share this treasure find with anyone,
because she has a couple pieces I have my eye on.

So...
"sssshhhhh....don't tell anyone!"


Crucified

I really like this piece.
It reminds me of another crucifix that I am very partial to.
I will try and get a picture of it today if I can to share with ya'll.


by Shannon

Junqueyard Royalty


I hope Shannon won't mind that I also added an extra piece to my blog, but I just couldn't help myself.
I absolutely love these earnings.   I was torn between these two pieces to feature.  But if truth be told I went with the "Crucified" because I thought that if I didn't share the earrings then maybe there would be more of a chance for me to get my hands on them.  
See how evil I am.
Me and my ulterior motives.
But I guess that I need to keep with the intention of  "sharing" 
and let others have a crack at them.
I tend to be a bit slow to the gate on many things anyway.

Shannon is also a blogger so check her out...



Lemongrass Natural Deodorant




I have had an eye on this lady for a while.  I had another deodorant of her's in my favorites but after I decided to start featuring etsy shops it was "sold" I am not sure if that means that she is temporarily out of stock of this item or she isn't making it anymore.

Woodland Vegan Allergen Free



OK...
never-mind, I found it or at least one I would buy.

Woodland


I am a HUGE Sandalwood fan!
I found this shop a while back when I was looking for handmade cleaning products.
Since I started making my own cleaning products and shampoos, I started looking around at other products.
She really has so many handmade natural items in her shop... it would be so hard to choose just one!

Check out her shop




Alpaca Fiber from Houdini




Grumpy, Houdini and ?


Now, here is someone after my own heart!
I think I am going to have to get to know this lady.
Alpacas, gourds, lotus blossoms and heirloom Seeds.
WOW!

I picked the wool from Houdini to feature because I can only assume that he acquired this name for his skills of escaping.  I have two dogs whom have been given the honorary middle name of Houdini also.
So, I get the humor.
Check out their shop
Seven Acre Woods
a small family farm


Beautiful Shell Nugget Bracelet

I love this...
Ashley is new to the Etsy scene.
But she is quickly getting up to speed.
She is a Mom, Nurse, Friend and now...
and Etsy Shop owner!

Woo Hoo Ashley, welcome to the marketplace!

 She is also a blogger.

www.faithfullybeading.blogspot.com

Ya'll keep checking back in on Ashley.
She is slowly but surely getting her stock posted.
Not only does she make beautiful bead work but she also is a supplier of beads as well.

So check her out at...
Faithfully Beading

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful feature, Debbie ~ I am honored to be a part of your favorites! I know what you mean about not wanting to share because I have a tendency to be devilishly selfish with things I love as well...this could be the reason that I am overrun with treasures in my living space! Thanks again for the special mention ~ I'm off to share my blogland fame on Facebook and Twitter! :-)

faithshere4u2c said...

Thanks Debbie, I appreciate the shout out and am very honored to be one of your favorites:) xoxoxoxo

Jane .South Carolina said...

Debbie, thank you so much for the feature. You sure have picked some great items. I just checked out your store and you make such beautiful things!
Take care

Debbie Talley Marchitelli said...

Thank you everyone for your comments. I have been really enjoying posting my favorites. And I am the one honored to have you all on my blog.

It is awesome to be a part of this creative circle!