Thursday, August 11, 2011

Etsy Favorites




I will not be featuring any shops today!

I am a little distracted ...

I will be back!



My baby brother


... is back in the hospital again.
His left lung collapsed Sunday Morning due to complications of his melanoma.

He is on the mend and is feeling much better today and we hope that he will be back home by the weekend.

Please keep him in your prayers and send love and light his way!

I have several items already picked out and ready to feature I just didn't feel right posting them when my heart was somewhere else.
However, keep your eyes peeled for the great items I will be featuring in the weeks to come.

Til then...

Live, Love and Laugh!

Look down!
Where your feet are...
is where you "need" to be!
Be present in the NOW!

Blessings to you all!


BREATH!

No comments: