Thursday, November 10, 2011

Etsy Favorites 11-10-11


Well after what seems like a million obstacles...
 I have finally managed to make it back online and back into the blogosphere!

Woo Hoo!

Thankfully I had a lot of this post prepared and ready to go...
so, I could publish it fairly quickly.

I apologize to everyone I spoke to about having  items featured on my blog.

I truly appreciate your work and your blessing to feature them here.


I am really inspired by recycled and re-purposed and natural items.
And here are some of my favorites from 



Upcycled Elf Hoodie



This is right up my alley.

It reminds me of the costume I made for my daughter in the Seuss production.
She was of course...
the Sour Kangaroo!
check out all the great items at


Large Multi Color Plarn Rug




I LOVE THIS...

Ya'll this is made from plastic shopping bags!
Crocheted!




Life Energy Therapy


Phil the Needle Felted Sheep


Again...

LOVE IT!

Woodland Trail Farm


Ergonomic Hook


I will need one of these to make my rug out of plastic bags if I can't buy the one from Carla.

by Sistermade

Beeswax Taper Candles



I am a nut about candles...
The power has been going out a lot lately and I am going through some candles.

However, I would hate to even use these ...
They are beautiful!

The Green Candle Co


It is good to be back...

Hopefully I will get some of the photo glitches worked out and I can start posting some of my own new
"Creations"

I should have some new items for my Etsy shop soon.


1 comment:

Daisynconcrete Photography said...

Awesome! First, I want that elf hoodie. Also, I've been ironing plastic bags all week, HA. Using them on bottle, soon to be vases, & lamp shades, HA. Great minds...xo (wish we lived closer, mama D)