Monday, September 16, 2013

Til I Reach the Highest Ground!

The sale of my birdhouse gourd last week sparked a little motivation. 

So, I pulled out some bird feeders that I had started a while ago and never finished.
 I kept one in it's natural state and gave it a nice application of beeswax oil.
 Then the other I applied some orange leather dye.
I will finish them up with hanging holes,  decorative hangers and a clear coat to preserve the finish.

Hopefully, you will see them on my Etsy shop soon.

Then I pushed up my sleeves and got busy scrubbing some gourds.
Nothing like getting some mold under a girl's nails to make for an exciting day!
 Scrubbed, Drying and Waiting to Inspire!
I can't wait to share what Green Gourd Creation was born!

I know that you all will be waiting on the edge of your seats!

And if one sale wasn't enough...
the second sale in one week was down right inspirational!

Horseshoe Racks SOLD OUT!

There will be more available soon.
We have some in the making at this very moment.

This breath of fresh air, just keeps on coming!
Phoenix is back out in the pasture again with his buddy the Rocket Man...

And is slowly getting back into the swing of things again with Mary.


As much as I would love to take Mary out to see Phoenix everyday!
I can not tell you how nice it is to not have the stress of HAVING to go every day.

Allowing us to fall back into our much needed school routine.

8th Grade 
has begun even though we are waiting for some new books to come in.
They should be here in a couple days.

Everyone seems to be much happier in the Marchitelli house these days.

And maybe even outside the house to!

I thought that we only had one gourd this year...
SURPRISE!
There are several!




Yippy Ya!
Maybe when we feel good 
we may do good?

No wonder I am not getting much done...
My "studio" is sad
and cluttered.

My hope now is that since I have exposed my 
messy office...
I will be inclined to clean it up.
Let's see if it works.

I have high hopes!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are on a roll now! Yeeehawwww!